Monday, September 6, 2010

Arizona

While we were in Arizona it seemed like we were going the whole time. Keith took us out to the lake on his boat. John tried skurfing and even took Brock, Austin, and Saige.
Mark and his family were visiting the same time which was fun because Mark is always instigating something fun. For family night he organized a huge water balloon fight. Saige and my boys spent all day filling up over 300 balloons.
Susan telling us the rules to the relay. I would have got more pictures but I was trying not to get me or my camera wet. At the end we all were trying to get John on the trampoline.
Hey Susan, Paris Hilton wants her dog back.
I caught Julie and Caleb taking a nap.
Mom and Brock trying to find bugs in the backyard.
The cousins...or 2nd cousins once removed. Heck I don't know...they're related somehow.

How cute is Jewels? I caught her picking peaches in the backyard.

No comments: